Dubai is a dream for everyone as a place of work, it also enjoys ample popularity when it comes to visitors.
There is no oubt that Dubai has grown by leaps and bounds and there are a thousand things to enjoy and appreciate. Whether you look
at the manmade miracle in the form of architecture and engineering or natural scenic beauties, Dubai has everything to offer. So, there is no doubt
that hundreds of people are talking about it and want to experience a part of it. When looking for a holiday experience in Dubai. It is best to select a package
that is all inclusive, just to make sure that you do not miss out on anything that is worth seeing.
- Economy Class Airfare (Delhi - Dubai - Delhi)
- 4 Nights accommodation on twin sharing. (Palm Beach Hotel Bur Dubai / Orchid Hotel / Nihal Palace Hotel / Similar*)
- Daily Buffet Breakfast & 1 Dinner Complimentary
- Half day Dubai City tour
- Dhow Cruise with Buffet Dinner
- Desert Safari with Dinner (with Dune Bashing, Belly Dance and Barbeque Dinner)
- Airport - Hotel Return transfers
- All Tours & Transfers on Seat In Coach (Shared) basis
- Visa Charges
- All presently applicable Hotel & Airline taxes
- Travel Insurance strongly recommended. (Note: It is Mandatory for person above 60 Years)
- Any Service not mentioned in Inclusions
- Surcharges (if Any)
- Tourism Dirham (Hotel tax) to be paid by the guest directly at hotel at the time of Checkout
- As of now airfare in the package is calculated at Rs. 13,000/- (per person).
- Any increase in the airfare to be Paid Extra.
- ubai (Local Sightseeing)
- Dhow Cruise
- Desert Safari
- Dune Bashing, Belly Dance, Barbeque Dinner
- July: 1st To 31st
- August: 1st To 31st
- September: 1st To 30th