Pattaya is a resort city in Thailand. It is on the east coast of the Gulf of Thailand.
It is situated 60 miles southeast of the nation's capital, Bangkok, and 17 miles southeast of Ko Sichang.
Take a plunge underneath the sea and uncover some of the mysterious critters that live there at Underwater
World Pattaya. You don't even have to get wet. Pattaya has some vibrant, green spaces where you can view
a whole range of plants. The Nong Nooch Tropical Botanical Garden and the Siriphon Orchid Farm are where
you want to head. Enjoy the wonder and amazement in your kids' eyes as they meet the incredible animals at
the Open Zoo.
- Economy Class Airfare (Delhi - Kuala Lumpur - Delhi)
- 5 Nights accommodation in Kuala Lumpur. (Hotel Sentral Pudu /Hotek Sentral Kuala Lumpur/ Similar*)
- Daily Buffet Breakfast at Hotel
- Half day Kuala Lumpur City Tour
- Full day Genting Highland tour with one way Cable car ticket
- Airport transfers
- All Tours & Transfers on Seat In Coach (Shared) basis
- Malaysia Visa charges
- All taxes
- Travel Insurance (Mandatory for person above 60 years of Age)
- Any Service not Mentioned in Inclusions
- Surcharge (if Applicable) on Long Weekends or Holidays & Peak Season (20-Dec to 05-Jan)
- As of now airfare in the package is calculated at Rs. 23,000/- (per person).
- Any increase in the airfare to be Paid Extra.
- Tourism Tax imposed by The Royal Malaysia Customs Department (RM10 per room per night) to be paid by the guest directly at hotel.
- Kuala Lumpur
- Genting Highland
- Local Sightseeing
- July: 26th To 31st
- August: 1st To 30th
- September: 1st To 30th