Pattaya is a resort city in Thailand. It is on the east coast of the Gulf of Thailand.
It is situated 60 miles southeast of the nation's capital, Bangkok, and 17 miles southeast of Ko Sichang.
Take a plunge underneath the sea and uncover some of the mysterious critters that live there at Underwater
World Pattaya. You don't even have to get wet. Pattaya has some vibrant, green spaces where you can view
a whole range of plants. The Nong Nooch Tropical Botanical Garden and the Siriphon Orchid Farm are where
you want to head. Enjoy the wonder and amazement in your kids' eyes as they meet the incredible animals at
the Open Zoo.
- Economy Class Airfare on Jet Airways.(Delhi - Bangkok - Delhi)
- 2 Nights Accommodation in Bangkok.
- 5 Breakfast & 5 Dinner
- Coral Island tour (max 4 hours) (Not valid for Senior Citizens)
- Pattaya City tour (Max 3 hours)
- Airport Transfers
- Alcazar Show in Pattaya
- Safari World tours with Marine Park & Lunch at Bangkok
- Underwater World tour at Pattaya
- All tours & transfers on Seat In Coach (Shared) Basis
- All taxes
- Any Services not mentioned in the Inclusions
- Travel Insurance (Strongly recommended for Senior Citizens)
- Any expenses of personal nature such as tips to drivers, guides, representative laundry expenses, wines, mineral water, food and drinks not in the regular menus provided by us.
- Surcharges if any
- On Arrival Visa fee of 2000 Thai baht (to be Paid directly by the Guest at Thailand airport) OR Visa fee from India Rs. 4,000/- (per person) Extra.
- Coral Island
- Pataya City
- Alcazar Show
- Safari World Tour
- Under World Tour
- July: 12, 19, 23, 36, 30
- August: 6, 12, 16, 27, 31
- September: 3, 10, 13, 17, 21, 27
- October: 1, 6, 8, 11, 15, 26
- November: 26, 29
- December: 3, 6, 9, 13